Sunday, March 15, 2009

Journey Band Manila Concert at Mall of Asia

Finally Journey played my best pick song of the Revelation Cd!
"Turn Down The World Tonight"! Also Played is "What I needed, Where Did I Loose Your Love" off the new album which were not played live in their US or European shows. I've been sorting through all the uploads on youtube.com It was great to hear those other greatest hits played with a different twist! Neal is an architech with the guitar! Check them out now as there is a lot of new videos!

Also noted on the video threads that the concert might be released on DVD so will surely be looking forward to that. Tell me Journey 'ans what you think of the show and and the songs that was played that was not been played before.

Art Lloid

1 comment:

  1. This is very useful site.I also tell you the link of Journey's Arnel pineda biography

    ReplyDelete

Wolfgang's Vault
Wolfgang's Vault - Posters Under $50
Wolfgang's Vault - Heavy Metal